How to place an order
1. At the main menu, hover over the word ‘PRODUCTS’ and you will see a dropdown list of all our available products. Highlight the product you require and click on it. There is also a search bar on the lefthand side of the screen that you can use to search for specific products.
Once you have chosen a product you will be redirected to that particular product page.
2. Now you need to choose your printing options.
Firstly, choose your ‘TURNAROUND’ speed by selecting it with the first dropdown box (Fast Track is a higher price than Standard).
Secondly, choose the ‘GSM’ (paper thickness) from the second dropdown box.
Thirdly, choose the ‘QTY’ (amount) from the third dropdown box.
Then, choose wether you will be requiring one of our professional graphic designers for your ‘ARTWORK’ or you will be uploading your own. If you choose to provide us with your own artwork, there will be an additional button where you can upload a file from your computer (if there are any problems with the artwork you provide, we will contact you).
Now, click the ‘ADD TO CART’ button, then you will be redirected to your shopping cart.
3. When viewing your shopping cart, just check that the options you chose for your product(s) are correct.
You can see the price totals and handling fees on the righthand side of the page.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter this at the top right of the page (above the cart totals).
Once your happy, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to be redirected to the checkout page.
4. At the checkout page, enter your details into the required fields under the billing section. If you’re a returning customer, sign in with your username and password at the top of the page.
Check your order details once more.
Finally, select your payment options, read and accept our terms & conditions then click ‘PLACE ORDER’.
5. Follow the instructions of your required payment method, then make the payment.
6. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided. If there are any problems we will contact you via phone or email.
Note: You can track the progress of your order(s) in the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ section at the top of the screen.